As an Audio Designer at Splash Damage you will be responsible for the recording, design and implementation of Sound Effects and Dialogue in our games. Join our awesome audio team and help us make some amazing sounding games!
- You must have been an Audio Designer within the games industry for 2+ years with at least 1+ complete cycle of a shipped AAA title
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience with many types of microphones and recorders
- Be able to take an active role in field recording sessions, managing multiple mics and recorders
- Have thorough experience working with dialogue including editing, planning and processing
- Have experience with audio middleware such as Wwise
- Be familiar with industry-standard audio software such as Reaper and a variety of plugins
- Have experience in tracklaying, mixing and mastering linear media such as trailers and cinematics
- Work with the development team to design cutting edge game audio tools for speech/sfx/music in innovative ways
- Have experience with game engines including Unreal 4
- Experience with other game engines such as Cryengine and Unity
- Keep up to date on industry standards and developments in sound production and mixing techniques in other fields such as film and music
- A degree in music or sound design
- A basic understanding of how code is written is a plus
- Experience with video editing tools such as Vegas and Premiere
PERKS & BENEFITS
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Splash Damage Developer Obsidian Loadout Cards!!1!one1!
- The occasional tasty treat from our wonderful fan base
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Referral fee
Find out more on our Perks & Benefits page.
Splash Damage offers a fun, friendly and relaxed working environment. Everyone here shares a passion for video games / shooting people in the face and that shows in daily office life. We also regularly get together for social events like pub quizzes, cinema nights, football, and company parties.
Find out more on our Culture page.