Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
• Defining visual standards/benchmarks and aiding the team to reach these visual goals
• Creating best practice 3D assets to communicate the quality bar and guide the team
• Providing hands on 3D and 2D art production support where required
• Clearly communicating the visual aims to the team and studio through strong documentation
• Being actively involved in the creation process, constantly interacting with the game and level designers
• Helping to define project deadlines/milestones with project leads
• Assessing work and providing detailed feedback and mentorship to art team
• Closely collaborating with the Studio Art Director and World Art Director
• >5 years of experience in video game production and at least 2 in a Lead or Senior position.
• High proficiency in 3D Studio Max.
• Excellent 3D modelling, texturing and asset creation.
• Low polygon modelling/texturing skills. .
• Strong understanding of latest 3D art creation techniques.
• Knowledge of game creation engines (Unity, Unreal,..etc )
• Working experience on PC or consoles is a plus.
• High proficiency in ZBrush is a plus.
• Proficiency in classic drawing, storyboard and/or illustration is a plus.
• Fluent English
And above all, motivation and a passion for videogames!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent! Please note that we will only consider applications including a portfolio.
Why join Gameloft?
- Excellent Social Benefits (Medical insurance package, Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees, on site cervical massages on a regular basis)
- The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package
- Career-development opportunities
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
Why Join Gameloft Cluj?
- Cluj is “the Heart of Transylvania”: a cosmopolitan European city and an important destination for business in South-Eastern Europe, with a remarkable potential for foreign investments
- It is one of the most welcoming cities in Eastern Europe
- Cluj succeeds in combining its history and architecture with the fresh and young atmosphere created by the city’s over 80.000 students
- Our studio is a very ambitious one, with a fast growth - it opened in 2010 and we are now proud to have over 500 employees
- Quality comes first: the perfect place for you to make a difference.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.