Senior Server Side Developer - Playdemic
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Server Side Developer at Playdemic, and this role will be based in Wilmslow.
As a Senior Server Side Developer, you will be part of a dedicated and dynamic team developing quality online mobile games. Reporting to the General Manager, you will work closely with game designers and client developers to develop the server side component of the game.
You are a multi-discipline Server Side Developer with strong knowledge of the leading server side development tools, software and methodologies. You must have experience of working in an agile development environment.
Core Skills & Experience
- C#, ASP.net, MVC (Visual Studio 2015 and ReSharper)
- Cloud development experience - noSQL, caching and scaling technologies, preferably on AWS or Azure
- Experience of unit testing, BDD and different source control methodologies
- Minimum 5 years of relevant commercial experience
- Strong experience of technical design
- Capable of providing mentoring and leadership while designing and delivering solutions in a fast paced work environment within a small team and focused game team
- Avid gamer
- Experience of working with large volume relational databases such as MS SQL
- Entity Framework/NHibernate
- Experience of high traffic distributed architecture
- Experience of online or server based games
- Commercial experience within the games industry
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter by clicking APPLY NOW