Producer - Playdemic
We are seeking to recruit a Producer at Playdemic, and this role will be based in Wilmslow.
If you want to create games for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then this is the job you’ve been looking for. We’re seeking an experienced, free-to-play, mobile Game Producer to deliver world leading, mass market, top 20 games. Working with a talented team of developers, designers and artists your job will be to develop great game ideas into new releases.
Reporting to the Head of Production you will be responsible for the development, launch and ongoing growth of one of Playdemic’s new games. You will have experience of leading, motivating and organising a development team of 8 or more people to produce outstanding player experiences.
We want you to innovate and drive the implementation of new features and functions that make the game more profitable, viral and most importantly fun! You will proactively use business intelligence tools, in order to apply metrics-driven development based on actual user behaviour.
You’ll be one step ahead – maintaining workflow, pre-empting issues and ensuring releases and launches run smoothly. You’ll be constantly juggling priorities, and no two days will be the same so a calm and organised approach is essential. This role is all about communication, and your input into the smooth running of the studio will be vital.
Core Skills & Experience
- Experience in developing, running and maintaining free-to-play, mobiles games is essential
- Identify opportunities, analytical decision making and effective problem solving.
- Highly organised with excellent time management and communication skills.
- Work with a Creative Director to translate their vision into in-game content.
- Good combination of product sense (creative) and people skills.
- Help identify new talent including hiring and performance management.
- Ability to prepare the content pipeline for live production.
- Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric.
- Collaborative and able to foster relationships.
- Curious and fast learner.D
- Agile project management experience advantageous.
- Experience in free to play games and microtransactions.
- Business education or experience in business focused roles.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter by clicking APPLY NOW