Level Designer - TT Fusion
Our Design team are on the lookout for Level Designers, junior and mid-level and these positions will be based at our Wilmslow studio.
- Responsible for ensuring that levels go from paper design and block-out through to finished “box-ready” levels, and being the driving force for ensuring this is done to the best possible standard.
- Actively communicate level content and requirements to all stakeholders involved in the level.
- Driving level reviews and ensuring that all work generated from these is actively communicated to both key stakeholders and Production.
- Ensuring that the quality of a given level is to the required standard for review by the Game Director, Head of Design and senior members of staff.
- Communicating feedback delivered from reviewing parties to the team for implementation and managing that process.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Solid understanding of game editing tools and software.
- Practical and methodical approach to both technical and creative problem-solving
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects / tasks.
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Applications to be recieved and reviewed by the 30th September 2017.
To apply, please email a covering letter and CV by clicking APPLY NOW