Build Engineer - 18 month FTC - Traveller's Tales
Traveller’s Tales are looking for a Build Engineer to join the existing technology team in Wilmslow. This is an 18 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a highly successful and creative team supporting the development of multiple AAA titles across a wide range of platforms from mobile to next-gen consoles. Working closely with multiple departments and game teams, supporting and further developing our internal build, test and automation services, this is an opportunity to play a key role in the ongoing success of TT Games.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Good knowledge of one or more high level programming languages (e.g. Python, C#, C++, Java).
- Knowledge of source control management software or automation frameworks.
- Experience of one of more existing build technologies (e.g. MSBuild, CMake, JamPlus).
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Mac OSX.
- A basic working knowledge of C++.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Be highly motivated, with a passion for games.
Please note that prior games industry experience is not a requirement for this role.
To apply, please send your CV and Covering Letter by clicking APPLY NOW