Junior Audio Programmer - Traveller's Tales
We are looking for a Junior Audio Programmer to join our Game Technology team at our studio in Wilmslow. This is an 18 month fixed term contract.
The Junior Audio Programmer position is a wide ranging role, covering platform-specific APIs, resource management, in-house tools, DSP, etc.
The successful candidate will work in close partnership with our sound designers and game teams, developing and supporting the feature set of our audio engine to meet the specific needs of our games under the guidance of the Senior Audio Programmer.
This role should be a great fit for anyone with an eagerness to learn and a keen interest in audio and game technology.
We are looking for candidates with:
- A good degree in Computer Science, Maths or Physics or a related subject (2.i or above).
- An interest in game audio and/or DSP.
- Fluent in C++ and object oriented programming techniques.
- A structured approach to programming with the desire to write clean, well commented, documented and maintainable code.
- A positive can do attitude coupled with the ability to get things done.
- Strong debugging skills.
To apply, please send your CV and Covering Letter by clicking APPLY NOW