English to Japanese Localisation / Customer Support Representative - Playdemic
Playdemic are looking for a Japanese speaker capable of fully translating our global smash hit Golf Clash, ready to take to market in Japan.
This is an exciting opportunity for an avid gamer (ideally on mobile platforms), to bring their passion for games and languages together to make Golf Clash feel like it was made in Tokyo. Golf Clash, was launched in January and is our biggest hit to date. Played by over a million players every day, it regularly features at the top of the charts on all the major app stores around the globe. This exciting, multiplayer golf game continues to go from strength to strength and cements Playdemic’s place at the top table of the leading mobile game developers in the world.
Once launched in Japan, you will take to the frontline of communication with our Japanese players, as a Customer Support Representative, and hence a belief in outstanding customer support is a given.
You must have a keen eye for detail, great work ethics, excellent verbal/written communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
You will be responsible for responding to, and managing incoming customer queries in an efficient and effective way. You will be required to rapidly prioritise serious issues and diplomatically handle trivial matters, whilst at all times relaying and reporting information to the rest of the business, to ensure that the company is always informed of the customer experience.
Core Skills & Experience
- Avid gamer
- Native level fluency in Japanese and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Japanese and English
- Good cultural knowledge of Japan
- Excellent proof reading and ability to identify inconsistencies in context and style
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, and empathise with the needs of players
- Strong desire to work in the interactive gaming industry
- Dependable and punctual
- Experience of similar localisation and customer support role
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW