Assistant Community Manager - Tt Games
Tt Games Ltd seeks an Assistant Community Manager to collaborate with the wider social team in creating engaging video content, monitoring and moderating user feedback and contributing to the development and execution of community engagement programs. The ideal candidate has a demonstrable passion in video editing and overall creative thinking as well as a history of working with online communities.
This will be an initial 12 month fixed term contract based in Maidenhead and report into the Community Manager.
Video and Creative Production
- Create content concepts and execute from filming to editing through to publishing.
- Optimise content based on analytics as well as team and community feedback.
- Contribute and develop ideas toward the broader creative strategy.
Engagement and Moderation
- Maintain content and channel ecosystem through moderation and best practice guidelines.
- Act as liaison to Customer Support and address the community’s needs.
- Analyse and identify issues and trends, and share player feedback with the Game Team.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant degree or equivalent level qualification.
- Robust knowledge of Adobe production suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects etc).
- Demonstrable experience in community management.
- Passion for video games.
- Detail orientated and results driven.
- Capable of working under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
- Works well both with others and solitary.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
To apply please email a covering letter and CV by clicking APPLY NOW