About the job
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will join us to be responsible for the growth of one of our live games in the Puzzle Studio. Wooga has brought you some of the best puzzle games on the App Store. Our wonderfully creative studio in Berlin has shipped games like Jelly Splash, Diamond Dash, Futurama: Game of Drones and Bubble Island. If you want to join us on our mission to bring the most fun experience possible to our players then apply now.
You will deliver on goals for the growth of your assigned game by channeling your strong product mindset to ensure you find a balance between delivering fantastic player experiences and maximizing revenue potential. You should be an excellent team player who knows how to positively influence cross-functional discipline teams in order to implement features that will ultimately put our games above all competitors in the eye of our players.
We will ask lot of you, but if you're the right person and believe that you can take our games to the next level then we're willing to provide you with all of the tools that you will need to deliver.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the game's business and KPI growth.
- Own the strategic feature roadmap, and map KPI improvements to that plan.
- Set short- and long-term financial targets for the game.
- Estimate, prioritize and measure impact of game improvements, using sound data analysis.
- Use analysis and insights to partner with internal teams and stakeholders to build, improve and execute a plan for growth.
- Be the expert in competitor features (and lessons / evidence from other products inside Wooga), and use this expertise to drive design priorities for the game.
- Own A/B test management and final decision for rollout of tested features.
- Partner with Marketing to push forward brand, product position, promotions, performance marketing, organic installs, push, support, social, CRM, PR.
- Own schedule, targets and overall success of sales, IAP merchandising, and in-game events.
- Be an expert in our customers, and continuously communicate with players via social media, focus groups, interviews, and other consumer insights.
- Be responsible for optimizing features in support of Wooga Network cross-install goals.
- Working with Finance, create and update relevant financial and KPI models and business forecasts.
- Set priorities for Data Insights support of better understanding the game performance and audience behavior.
- Run monthly live business review meeting for the game.
- Contribute to driving forward product management as a discipline within Wooga and be part of a collaborative team of industry-leading product managers.
Who are we looking for
- You are an experienced and passionate product manager who can demonstrate a strong track-record of driving business growth and customer satisfaction.
- You are an expert in free-to-play mobile game business models and products.
- You have a good sense for the market, you are in tune with player patterns and understand customers implicitly.
- You have strong monetization design understanding and expertise.
- You are persuasive and can ensure that things get done within a diverse team.
- You are a team player who demonstrates humility and loves accountability.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English. All of our internal communication at Wooga is in English. German skills are not required.
Why join us
- Ideate and deliver features that are enjoyed by millions of players worldwide.
- Accountability for the success of what could be the next global smash hit puzzle game.
- Work with and learn from game industry experts from all over the world.
- Learn & grow with your own yearly budget to use on Education.
- Be part of one of the most quick, creative and exhilarating industries.
- Work in a lively, fun office in the heart of Berlin.