Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, our employees from 40 nations work together to develop top titles for a global audience. Working in independent teams, Wooga's signature approach to making great games for mobile has made us one of the world's most popular developers.
About the internship
This exciting internship position, which is part of the Wooga training program, is open to students in Art, Animation, Graphic Design, Game Design or equivalent. During your internship, you will work on our next mobile game hit. You will own features and projects, but also learn from our community of artists and animators. Millions of user from all over the world see the things you create!
What you will be doing
- You will support artists & animators creating new assets to an upcoming facebook or mobile game
- You will create background illustrations, user interface designs, and game objects
- You will design content complementary to the style set by the lead artists
As English is our office language, no German skills are required. But we'll help you learn if you want to!
Who we are looking for
- You are a very creative person with a passion for games
- You are currently enrolled in a relevant study program such as art & animation, game design, or media design
- You demonstrate an advanced knowledge of vector programs & working with Photoshop and Illustrator
- You show strong Illustration, sketching, layout, and/ or animation skills and have an ability to adapt to different/ new styles
- Working in a team in no problem for you; you seek feedback to iterate and contribute to improvements
- Committed to improving your own skills
- High media and internet affinity
- Fluent English
Why join us
- Work on games that will be played by millions of people across the world
- Almost no hierarchies and quick decision making process
- Join our hugely international environment, we have more than 40 nationalities here at Wooga
- Hands on Wooga's latest hit game
- Maybe your first step into the industry and a highly professional working environment
Wooga is an equal opportunity employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns. We offer our internships only to baby monsters that are still enrolled at a university. Graduated monsters please apply for the permanent positions!
It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.