Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, our employees from 40 nations work together to develop top titles for a global audience. Working in independent teams, Wooga's signature approach to making great games for mobile has made us one of the world's most popular developers.
About the internship
This exciting internship position, which is part of our Young Talent program, is open to students currently enrolled in university. As part of the program, you will join one of our game development studios and become a fully integrated team member. Here you will learn how we develop games and advance your skills through a combination of instructed training and hands-on experience. You will quickly be given your own projects where you will have the opportunity to contribute towards the improvements of our games. You will be able to bring in your own ideas and realize projects that will be played by millions of players all around the world. You will work on the development of our newest games based on Unity for iOS and Android.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor or masters students currently enrolled at a university in a Games Programming (highly preferred), Computer Science, or similar program
- You must be able to dedicate at least 6 months to the internship and must be enrolled as a student during this entire period
- Previous experience working with Unity 3D
- Knowledge in any of the following a plus: mobile development, C#, Objective-C, Actionscript, Ruby, OOP
- Extraordinary achievement in your studies
- Strong affinity for social media, particularly social games
- Eager to code with an ability to learn fast and familiarize yourself with new subjects areas
- Good product and design sense
- A 'getting things done' mentality
- Excellent English communication skills and a strong capacity for teamwork
- The ability to work in a truly international and multi-cultural environment
As English is our office language, no German skills are required. But we'll help you learn if you want to!
Why you should join us
- Work on projects to be enjoyed by millions
- Be located in Berlin - Europe's most exciting city, with low cost of living and high quality of life
- Potential for future employment at Wooga
- International and dynamic environment dedicated to making great games
- Innovation as the daily business and quick decision-making processes
Wooga is an equal opportunity employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns. We offer our internships only to baby monsters that are still enrolled at a university. Graduated monsters please apply for the permanent positions!
It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.