Our Game Marketing Teams live, eat, sleep and breathe our games. We deeply understand our customers and work with the game development teams to create deep experiences for our existing players, and constantly explore exciting, innovative ways to bring our products to new players around the world.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for creating strategies and plans leveraging multiple channels including CRM and Social Media in and out of game to deliver meaningful results in engagement and monetization.
Partnering with outsourcers and external agencies you will use your experience to create player experiences that transcend in-game play.
What you will be doing:
- Working with game development teams you will focus on leveraging marketing to drive engagement in game, which will be evidenced in our metrics (Retention, LTV etc)
- Create engaging campaigns leveraging Social Media, CRM and other tools with clear targets and deliverables.
- Partner with the games teams to create in game events, pricing and sales that match marketing campaigns.
- Manage outsourcers and agencies in content production to ensure it matches high internal quality bar.
- Driving and managing integrated marketing campaigns around key releases of the live games —Working on the pitch decks for platform relations
Experience / Education
- Strong background in marketing across multiple channels
- Proven experience in SaaS marketing support (games/apps strong +) and a track record of delivering success
- Experience working in close cooperation with software development, community development,, and live ops teams in executing successful integrated engagement/monetization marketing campaigns
- Experience as a game/app Product Manager (dev) a strong plus
- App/Game mobile UI/UX design experience a strong plus (portfolio preferred)
- Bachelors/Masters Economics or Marketing or similar degree or relevant work experience
Skills you will be using:
- Global and regional marketing campaign planning and execution (portfolio required) for SaaS offerings
- Defining and driving audience research, insights, and empathy. Need to go beyond demographics to behavioral and psychological needs analysis. Ability to communicate this clearly to stakeholders is critical.
- Business analysis skills (SQL, R, Python, Big Data, etc).
- Applied CRM systems for both campaign and lifecycle marketing.
- Leveraging knowledge of large-scale social networks as applied marketing and engagement tools. Most important - Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pintrest.
- Engagement marketing execution to business performance in a meaningful and clear way.
- Knowledge of localization and culturalization challenges of marketing and operation of globally-accessible SaaS businesses (and how to overcome them)