The Game Marketing Teams at Wooga live, eat, sleep, and breath our games and players. We work with the game development teams to create deep experiences for our existing players, and constantly explore exciting, innovative ways to bring our products to new players around the world.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager , you will be responsible for creating brands that appeal to our players and through integrated campaigns in and out of the game to deliver meaningful results in engagement and monetization.
Within this role, you will work directly with games currently enjoyed by millions including Bubble Island 2 and Jelly Splash while shaping and guiding our top secret and exciting in-development puzzle games. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Working with game development teams you will focus on leveraging marketing to drive engagement in game, which will be evidenced in our metrics (Retention, LTV etc) Partner within development games to create brand positioning and identify.
- Improve our understanding of our players through detailed marketing and customer research.
- Take responsibility for of Appstore Optimisation including working with Analytics and Marketing Art to iterate and optimise.
- Partner with the games teams to create in-game events, pricing and sales that match marketing campaigns.
- Driving and managing integrated marketing campaigns around key releases of the live games
- Working on the pitch decks for platform relations
- Strong background in marketing across multiple channels
- Proven experience in SaaS marketing support (games/apps strong +) and a track record of delivering success
- Strong understanding of Appstore optimisation and working with marketing teams in testing and evaluating improvements.
- Experience working in close cooperation with software development, community development, and live ops teams in executing successful integrated engagement/monetization marketing campaigns
- Proven experience of partnering with game teams in define and delivering brand
- Experience as a game/app Product Manager (dev) a strong plus
- App/Game mobile UI/UX design experience a strong plus (portfolio preferred)
- Bachelors/Masters Economics or Marketing or similar degree or relevant work experience
Skills you will be using
- Global and regional marketing campaign planning and execution (portfolio required) for SaaS offerings
- Defining and driving audience research, insights, and empathy. Need to go beyond demographics to behavioral and psychological needs analysis. Ability to communicate this clearly to stakeholders is critical.
- Business analysis skills (SQL, R, Python, Big Data, etc).
- Applied CRM systems for both campaign and lifecycle marketing.
- Leveraging knowledge of large-scale social networks as applied marketing and engagement tools. Most important - Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Engagement marketing execution to business performance in a meaningful and clear way.
- Knowledge of localization and culturalization challenges of marketing and operation of globally-accessible SaaS businesses (and how to overcome them)
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world's best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe's most vibrant city, have a nap in one of our sleeping pods or brush up your console games skills - enjoy our unique office space!
- Extensive relocation support to make your and your loved ones' move to Berlin as smooth as possible!
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe's, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- Did you know that German Is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- As much coffee, drinks, and fruits as you can handle!
- Cool Wooga swag! ;)
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.