About the job
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the development of our platform services and shared technology.
Behind each of our games is a market-leading stack of platform services, delivering hundreds of millions of player requests per day. These services are at the heart of our games-as-a-service business, and we are looking for a product leader to define, prioritize, specify and improve this mission-critical technology.
In this position your main responsibilities would be:
- Own the feature roadmap for our platform and service teams, and map game team requirements to that plan.
- Partner with game development and data insights teams to architect, specify, and deliver solutions around in-game events, sales, predictive analytics and more.
- Design and lead development of our cross-game promotion network.
- Own relationship with internal stakeholders of our shared platform services and features.
- Inside Wooga, drive front-line product engagement for our platform services, maintain documentation and seek deep understanding of game challenges and potential service solutions.
- Define long-term vision and strategy for possibilities and value of shared technology at the core of our games business.
- Be a part of a vibrant, forward-looking product management team within Wooga and collaborate with industry-leading product managers.
Who are we looking for
- You are an experienced and passionate product manager who can demonstrate a strong track-record of building successful products.
- You know how and when to leverage Data and Data Systems to improve decision making.
- You understand free-to-play mobile game business models and products.
- You have strong monetization design understanding and expertise.
- You are an effective communicator and can ensure that things get done within a diverse team.
- You are a team player who demonstrates humility and loves accountability.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English. All of our internal communication at Wooga is in English. German skills are not required.