Wellington area New Zealand
Independent games studio founded in 2013.
Group of passionate developers creating unique game for Xbox 1 & PC
Will consider overseas candidates with strong Unreal Engine skills.
Can start remotely initially while waiting for visa approval.
Help with flights provided.
Salary negotiable on skills.
You will be responsible for working with game designers, artists and the programming team to create fun gameplay experiences on this ambitious title. You will play an integral role in the design and development of our game systems!
Ideal candidates require:
• A passion for games and game development
• 2+ years of games industry experience(mid level) 5+ years games experience for Senior
• 1+ shipped titles under their belt ( mid level) 2+ titles shipped Senior
• Good working knowledge of C/C++ or C# ( can transfer skills to C++ easily)
• Working knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 or 3 essential
• Extensive experience working on gameplay systems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
We’re also giving bonus points for knowledge in the following areas:
• Xbox One
• Xbox LIVE
• Windows 10 UWP
• Lead experience
• Animation systems
• Profiling and optimisation
• Continuous integration and automation
For more information please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 (0)427 690 971