Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is a subsidiary of Ubisoft, one of the leading game developers and publishers with more than 9000 employees and 29 studios around the world.
Our first game CSI Hidden Crimes had over 30 Million downloads till date and is available on IOS, Android, Amazon and Facebook. We launched our second title NCIS Hidden Crimes in September 2016. We are 60 people at our studio, focusing on creating a world-class, Free to play, cross-platform mobile games!
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is looking for a Producer who can be the voice of our Mobile projects; the ideal candidate will plan, manage and develop our timelines, quality and budgets to create profitable games while leading an engaged team
- Lead the core team, share the vision of the project and engage team members
- Define and implement game development strategy and deliverables
- Define the project's scope, budget and timelines
- Manage risks and approve contingency plans
- Develop resource plans and anticipate needs
- Supervise, coach and mentor subordinates
- Support HR processes like performance review, training, etc
- Own selection and testing processes in recruitment
- Strong Project Management Skills, with experience in Agile Methodologies
- Strong Communication and leadership skills
- Ability to give constructive feedback in line with the scope of the project
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment
- Excellent knowledge of the video games industry, in particular, the free to play,
- games business and Mobile is a plus.
- Understanding of the games as service model
- Ability to multitask
We are a multicultural team with 26 nationalities in 60 people. 100% of our teams are expats and we offer end to end relocation to UAE for self and family plus some exciting benefits and perks.