One of the world’s largest provider of localization and outsourcing solutions is currently looking to bring more staff into the fold to deal with their increasing success and subsequent demand.
They’ve worked on a number of big AAA titles, including Guild Wars 2, Minecraft and The Witcher 3, and are now looking for a Test Associate to take responsibility for running accurate, efficient test cases and to confidently document results.
- Experience in games testing or a relevant technical role
- Good understanding of how to approach testing
- Must be an avid gamer with good understanding of the various games genres
- Very good knowledge of English
- Active team player with good written and spoken communication skills
- Technical abilities such as Networking and PC Hardware a plus
- Run test cases accurately, effectively and efficiently to have confidence in documented results
- Feedback and improvement to test cases and test sessions
- Use gaming knowledge and exploratory testing skills to identify potential issues and risk areas within the product
- Report bugs in a clear and concise manner into a bug database
- Regress bugs to validate if they have been addressed correctly
- Correct reporting of test execution results via provided tools
Interested? Contact Chris Mellor for more information at Chris@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777