Find the job that’s the right fit – and have fun with Keen Software House!
Do you like challenges and a cool work environment? Then Keen Software House is the perfect place for you!!!
You could be developing our in-house game engine VRAGE 2.0, games such as Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers, or new, unannounced projects.
Keen Software House a.s. is an independent international game development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic.
We are always looking for new colleagues who seek technical and artistic excellence and who like to push their limits.
- Developing render for Space Engineers, Medieval Engineers and/or VRAGE – optimizing, implementing new features, rendering techniques, etc.
- 5+ years professional experience developing games
- Proficient with Windows development, C#, DirectX 11, Deferred rendering, PBR rendering, Shaders (HLSL): compute, vertex, pixel, geometry
- Optimizing game engines
- Start-to-finish development of key render technologies for AAA game
- Intermediate English
- Responsible, well organized, good time management
- Friendly, curious, creative
Considered a plus (NOT REQUIRED):
- University degree with focus on computer graphics
- Experience developing own render engine
- Experience in designing and maintaining desktop applications
- Experience with design patterns, unit testing, UI design
- Advanced math and physics knowledge
- Interest in science and space research
- Avid gamer
- International team, friendly environment, agile approach
- Work on already very successful games – Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers
- Incentive system benefits - bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices nearby center of the city
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Possible start: Immediately
If you like challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility and want to work in a friendly environment with colleagues who inspire you, please apply.
Are you interested in our offer? Please send your resume in English to: email@example.com
Selected candidates will receive a testing task and will be invited for a Skype or a personal interview.