We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
You will have the right mix of creativity and quantitative skills who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment for an opportunity on the Global Engagement & Acquisition Marketing team. The team has the objective of bringing in and retaining players to our world class games through various marketing channels.
You will lead the paid social practice for Europe on all EA HD games. You will drive the European social strategy for the franchise working with collaborative internal teams and external partners. We are looking for someone with previous management experience who is dynamic, analytical, driven, and interested in playing a leadership role to help build and develop and grow an in-house practice.
What a Social Lead does at EA:
- Drive paid social media forecast and planning across Europe
- Hire, train, and manage team of buyers who are responsible for activation, optimisations, pacing, and reporting across all social media efforts
- Manage creative matrices, requests and translation and localisation efforts with other internal teams
- Advise on best practices for social program creation and management including: team operations, campaign setup, optimisation, reporting, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with Programmatic and Search leads to create platform efficiencies, POVs and cohesive multi-channel media strategies
- Develop media quality assurance when it comes to fraud, viewability and other brand safety measures
- Define and manage channel and platform partners and opportunities for future testing and innovation
- Develop a small team of social buyers including managing onboarding, learning and development and career development
- Work collaboratively with our community engagement teams to ensure organic and paid strategies are aligned
- Act as the in-house paid social leader and channel expert
The next great EA Social Lead also needs:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Economics, Business, Mathematics, or Science
- Experience in digital media, with a focus on social and intimate knowledge of social platforms (e.g. Twitter Ads, Power Editor, Kenshoo, Nanigans, etc.), brand and DR KPIs, audience and bid strategy management and optimisation, reporting, etc.
- Successful management experience
- Experience with and interest in advance first party data targeting, attribution solving and media and campaign testing
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills with a passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into effective marketing initiatives
- Solid and proven knowledge of direct marketing and advertising tech, with an understanding of tracking of and attributing conversions to performance marketing
- Knowledge of cross-EU regulation important, ideal candidate has experience operating across multiple European markets
- Additional European languages a plus
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus scheme
- Central location in Guildford (5 minutes from main train station)
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Stock plans
- Free onsite gym
- Employee discounts
- Rail season ticket loan
- Annual game points and digital download allowance
- Brand new onsite café
- 25 days holiday (including 3 days company shutdown days between Christmas & New Year)
- Two annual staff parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Casual dress code
- Games Area