We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to provide Creative Services backup on an on-demand contract basis. To create ‘best in class’ assets for marketing mobile video games including icons, screenshots, promotional art and digital campaigns. Reporting to the Project Manager, the role is varied and includes everything from visualising new assets to localising sets of advertising assets. Our company culture is very people-centric and the candidate will work with various members of the team from producers to marketing staff. The candidate will be highly creative and capable of taking jobs from concept to completion within strict deadlines.
What a Graphic Designer does at EA:
- You will produce ‘best in class’ assets for use on platforms such as the App Store, including icons, screenshots and promotional art
- Deliver compelling advertising assets for multiple channels and languages, to create powerful marketing campaigns
- Maintain consistent and correct delivery of all submission assets (images required to place a game on a digital store) in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Create additional marketing collateral as and when needed including merchandise, posters, sales sheets etc.
- You will bring fresh ideas and perspectives to the marketing of live service products
The next great EA Graphic Designer also needs:
- Professional experience within a graphics studio / in-house or agency environment – experience in entertainment or the games industry would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in working on digital assets for delivery on mobile devices/small scale design
- A Mac user, fluent in Photoshop and Illustrator. Competence in In-Design is a plus
- An ability to work to artwork briefs.
- An ability to visualise and concept ideas quickly
- Ability to create finished illustrations to a high standard
- A passion and interest in contemporary commercial design, art and games
- A critical eye and high attention to detail, ranging from in-game graphics and UI to marketing assets
- An ability to work to design briefs and tight deadlines
- To recognize the contribution design has in selling our games and to work with marketing to increase marketing metrics including Click Through and Conversion Rates
- A pro-active approach to ensuring we punch well ‘above our weight’ in design
- UX/UI design experience
- Experience of design for on-line retail
- Experience in working on digital assets for delivery on mobile devices
- A passion and interest in contemporary commercial design and art (a passion for games is desirable).
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive rate
- Completely flexible/remote working arrangements