We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
Reporting to the Account Director, EA SPORTS FIFA Partnerships, you will assist with the management of the Global Club and League Partnership as well as Talent Marketing (outside of North America). You will be executing the activation of the centrally developed FIFA campaign across a portfolio of sponsorship properties, to be defined, but from the current stable which include Manchester City, Chelsea FC, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Juventus, Bayern Munich, PSG, Athletico Madrid, The Premier League, The Football League and any new global club or league partnership deals.
You will also act as the point of contact for territories (local activation remains with the territories) and leveraging club activation. You will contribute to the Global Club Activation Strategy, budget planning and content activation led by central marketing teams in the US, Geneva and Vancouver.
What an Account Manager does at EA:
- Assist with the management of all Global League, Club and Talent, feeding into overall club strategy for each FIFA edition. Ensure all rights are used and activated each season.
- Work closely with local marketing teams in regions all over the world to facilitate local activations and events on the ground.
- Work closely across all departments to shape future club/pack talent rights and strategy.
- Partner with the central marketing & media teams in the US, Geneva and Vancouver, to ensure alignment with the main product marketing and brand objectives to the activation plan and deep integration of clubs & talent into product year on year. Liaise with Development teams as appropriate to facilitate starhead scanning, mocap shoots, recon trips, stadium photography and key product reference materials.
- Partner with Central Advertising team to ensure clubs and talent approvals and appearances in ad shoots and content.
- Work with our external agencies, to ensure EA SPORTS maximises the activation of all club and talent deals and report back to the wider business.
- Work with our Central Communications team to align our social and digital activation for clubs and talent.
- Support the management of Player Access and activation planning, as we innovate and refresh strategy year on year, relaying the global product innovation and brand guide.
- Contribute towards a mid-season and end of season global reporting for each season that we share to the wider business in partnership with an external agency.
- Assist with the management of all league and club creative globally (e.g. LED, Digital HPTO etc), working with central marketing team to ensure brand voice/guide.
The next great EA Account Manager also needs:
- Experience working in the sports / football industry
- Awareness of video games and sports, particularly the EA SPORTS FIFA franchise
- Highly effective communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage numerous projects
- Self-starter, that can manage projects with little supervision
- Innovative thinking and approach that blends art and science of marketing
- Fluency in English, any additional language skills would be beneficial
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus scheme
- Central location in Guildford (5 minutes from main train station)
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Stock plans
- Free onsite gym
- Employee discounts
- Rail season ticket loan
- Annual game points and digital download allowance
- Brand new onsite café
- 25 days holiday (including 3 days company shutdown days between Christmas & New Year)
- Two annual staff parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Casual dress code
- Games Area