Senior Rendering Engineer
More information about this job:
Capcom Vancouver continues to develop new and exciting projects, and we’re growing in the process! With three unique projects in development, we’re recruiting smart, passionate and dedicated professionals to work with us on the next generation of video gaming.
We're searching for a Senior Rendering Programmer to create and build the graphics of our AAA games in Unreal Engine 4. You will work directly with the brightest technical minds in the business and work on exciting Capcom products.
This role has you working in our rendering team, responsible for programming all graphics functionality for our action titles. In this capacity you will have the opportunity to shape Capcom Vancouver’s rendering technology and create best in class visuals for our upcoming multi-platform games.
- Develop new features and technology for our cross-platform, multi-title rendering and game engine, data pipeline and artist tools.
- Own the graphical quality and performance of the game on one hardware platform (platform lead).
- Work with artists, designers, and other engineers to ensure rendering features are well designed and implemented to specification.
- Participate in project planning and scheduling within the rendering area.
- 5 - 8 years of experience with C++ programming
- Excellent knowledge of a broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages including with DirectX or OpenGL.
- You have shipped at least one AAA title and have been credited in a rendering role.
- Expert level knowledge of how to build rendering systems, visual features and pipelines
- Strong understanding of university-level computer graphics programming, data structures and related mathematics.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Capcom Game Studio Vancouver is internationally known and recognized for our development of the highly successful Dead Rising franchise. Our most recent announcement of Dead Rising 4, the recipient of 11 awards at E3 2016