A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
As the 3D Artist at Gameloft Toronto, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Disney Magic Kingdoms, The Blacklist: Conspiracy, and Uno and Friends, which were created in this studio.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
• Model 3D environments for games on mobile platforms;
• Create textures adapted to low and medium resolutions;
• Collaborate with the Designers and report to the Lead Artist for tasks, training, workflows, tool requests and creative ideas;
• Demonstrate creativity and the ability to adapt to various game styles and graphic styles (cartoon, realistic, illustration, pixel, etc.);
• Create artwork with aim to provide new, exciting and imaginative experiences for the player;
• Attend regular team scrums for reporting progress and discussing tasks.
• Academic background in Arts, Fine Arts, 3D Arts or equivalent training;
• Minimum 5+ years’ professional experience in 3D Art, in the games industry, primarily creating environments;
• Proficient in Photoshop and 3DS MAX;
• Proficient in high-poly and low-poly modeling and strong knowledge of various texturing workflows;
• Solid understanding of mesh economy and optimization;
• Solid understanding of composition and staging;
• Strong observation skills and an Eye for Detail;
• Experience in mentoring junior Artists is a plus;
• Drawing and illustration skills (relief, lighting, materials, perspective, colours…);
• Strong teamwork skills;
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
• Organized and independent;
• Ability to accurately estimate the time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines;
• Video game enthusiast;
• Knowledgeable in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.).
Why join Gameloft?
• You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
• You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
• You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
What can Gameloft Toronto offer you?
• Health insurance coverage
• Vacation and personal days off
• Meal and transportation discounts
• Social club events
• And much more!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.