About Splash Damage
Splash Damage is an independently-owned studio on the outskirts of London, and we're all about crafting engaging multiplayer experiences. Last year, we launched our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb on PC and Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Xbox One. We're currently working on Gears of War 4 and several other high-profile projects on PC and console. We're looking for superstars to help make them great!
Splash Damage are seeking an Associate Producer to join the Brand team. You'll work closely with the Brand Manager to deliver a wide range of content for other departments in the company, as well as manage events that Splash Damage curates or attends.
The Brand team is at the heart of Splash Damage, overseeing the image of the company on the inside - work functions, office art, events - and the outside - our social channels, video updates, websites, game branding and community.
On a day-to-day basis, you'll be responsible for assigned tasks related to video, artwork and copy deliverables, including running an agile team and owning production processes, preparing project related documentation, evaluating project deliverables and providing feedback to the Brand Manager, meeting with internal departments to take note of their needs, and other duties as specified by the Brand Manager.
Responsibilities at a Glance
- Manage the day-to-day activities of Splash Damage's Brand Team
- Plan sprints and run an agile team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all departments and teams within Splash Damage
- Work with the departments to gather their needs and build a plan to deliver against them
- Establish sprint goals and track progress towards their delivery
- Ensure regular delivery of milestone videos to external partners
- Organise and manage industry events
- Other duties as needed
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in project managing highly creative teams.
- Detail focused with excellent communication.
- A passion for games
- Creative and innovative.
- Able to work autonomously and within a group.
- Great leadership skills.
- Follows and establishes working methods that emphasize quality and innovation.
- Familiar with production tools such as JIRA
- Familiar with multimedia tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong conceptual and technical writing skills (in English).
- University degree or equivalent.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of video editing pipelines a plus
- Knowledge of managing large scale external events a plus
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Referral fee
Find out more on our Perks & Benefits page.
Splash Damage offers a fun, friendly and relaxed working environment. Everyone here shares a passion for video games and that shows in daily office life. We also regularly get together for social events like pub quizzes, cinema nights, football, and company parties.
Find out more on our Culture page.