About Splash Damage
Splash Damage is famous for crafting blockbuster multiplayer experiences from our studio in Greater London. Our recent projects include multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb and Gears of War 4.
We're currently expanding for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented superstars to help build them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running. Come join us!
Splash Damage are seeking a Graphic Designer to join the Brand team. You'll be a champion for fresh and consistent design for both print and digital, and be a driving force for the look and feel of the company's internal and external branding.
The Brand team is at the heart of Splash Damage, overseeing the image of the company on the inside - company events, merchandising, office design- and the outside - our social channels, video updates, websites, game branding and community.
On a day-to-day basis, you'll be responsible for driving and maintaining the visual brand of the company; creating strong brand assets for both the studio and our players.
What we want you to do
- Work with the Brand Team to create new or develop existing brand guides and templates for the studio
- Produce branded material for print, including posters, wall murals, brochures, banners, business cards and letterheads
- Design websites that are clear, bold and exciting
- Create digital assets such as infographics, logos, iconography, and sell sheets
- Visualise content to support materials for spokespeople such as presentations
- Develop creative merchandise solutions
- Work with external agencies to ensure all creative visuals are up to date and on-brand
Skills you will need
- A passion for multiplayer games
- Naturally creative with excellent design skills, 3+ years of studio agency experience or in-house design studio experience
- Strong demonstrable graphic design portfolio
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- A desire for visual communication and clarity, and adherence to and championing of brand guidelines
- Able to work autonomously and within a group
- Proactive in maintaining and prioritising own workload
- Follows and establishes working methods that emphasise quality and innovation
- University degree or equivalent
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that covers you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Referral fee
Find out more on our Perks & Benefits page.
Splash Damage offers a fun, friendly and relaxed working environment. Everyone here shares a passion for video games and that shows in daily office life. We also regularly get together for social events like pub quizzes, cinema nights, football, and company parties.
Find out more on our Culture page.