About Splash Damage
Splash Damage is an independently-owned studio on the outskirts of London, and we're all about crafting engaging multiplayer experiences. This year so far, we've launched our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb on the PC and completed Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One. We're now expanding our team for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for superstars to help us make them happen.
Splash Damage is looking for a talented Art Producer to work with our Gears of War team. We are looking for a highly organized individual with outstanding communication and project management skills. You have prior experience in game development in both art and production roles, and a keen knowledge of how an effective game art team operates. Self-direction and follow-up skills are essential, as well as the ability to anticipate development issues and determine solutions. You are passionate about game development & relish the challenge of delivering games on time and to a very high visual quality.
You will be responsible for scheduling & organising the Art Team's day to day operations & supporting the Art Lead with management of the team, & outsource art production.
Responsibilities at a Glance
- Strategic planning, staffing & budgetary projections for the Art Team
- Day-to-day production management, logistics & scheduling of the Art Team
- Coordination between various development disciplines to ensure timely delivery
- Supporting the recruitment needs of the Art Team
- Working with the Art Lead to plan & execute the project's art outsourcing requirements
- Constantly and proactively seek to improve the production processes, tools and pipelines for multiple art disciplines
- Work closely with the Art Leadership team to ensure the art quality is consistent and cohesive with the art direction and game needs
Required Skills and Experience
- A passion for video games, video game development, and the video game industry
- Demonstrable experience in shipping AAA games on PC or console
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- At least one title shipped in a Production role
- Experience leading external teams
- Expert understanding of production and possessing proven ability to problem-solve, schedule, communicate and monitor tasks
- Experience with time estimations, assessments and prioritising
- Thorough understanding of games development & the technical aspects of the art pipeline
Desired Skills and Experience
- High level of self-confidence with the ability to interface effectively with all levels of management, peers and business partners
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Skilled in risk assessment/management
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Referral fee
Find out more on our Perks & Benefits page.
Splash Damage offers a fun, friendly and relaxed working environment. Everyone here shares a passion for video games and that shows in daily office life. We also regularly get together for social events like pub quizzes, cinema nights, football, and company parties.
Find out more on our Culture page.