About Splash Damage
Splash Damage is an independently-owned studio on the outskirts of London, and we're all about crafting engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4.
We're currently expanding our team for exciting new projects with our partner Wargaming, and are looking for an Audio Producer to help us make them happen.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running. Come join us!
We are seeking an enthusiastic Audio Producer with strong experience in managing a team of Audio Designers or an Audio Department. The ideal candidate will have prior game development experience in both content creation and management roles.
You will be responsible for supporting and facilitating the audio team's day to day needs, assisting with scheduling, supporting project leads, organising field recordings and liaising with outsourcers.
- Strategic planning, staffing & budgetary projections for the Audio Team
- Production management, logistics & scheduling of the Audio Team
- Coordination between various development disciplines to ensure timely delivery
- Supporting the recruitment needs of the Audio Team
- Working with project Audio Leads to plan & execute the audio outsourcing requirements
- Constantly and proactively seek to improve the production processes, tools and pipelines for audio
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A passion for video games, video game development, and the video game industry
- Have been an Audio Producer or in a similar management role, with 5+ years' experience in industry or equivalent demonstrable experience in shipping AAA titles
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Able to coordinate and work with localization providers, script writers and narrative teams
- Confident in organising and directing large-scale field recordings
- Expert understanding of production and possessing proven ability to problem-solve, schedule, communicate and monitor tasks
- Experience with time estimations, assessments and prioritising
- Thorough understanding of games development & the technical aspects of the audio pipeline
- Facilitates learning and growth for the audio team
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High level of self-confidence with the ability to interface effectively with all levels of management, peers and business partners
- Up to date on industry standards and developments in sound production and mixing techniques
- Experience with video editing tools such as Vegas and Premiere is a plus
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Referral fee
Find out more on our Perks & Benefits page.
Splash Damage offers a fun, friendly and relaxed working environment. Everyone here shares a passion for video games and that shows in daily office life. We also regularly get together for social events like pub quizzes, cinema nights, football, and company parties.
Find out more on our Culture page.