About Splash Damage
Splash Damage is famous for crafting blockbuster multiplayer experiences from our studio in Greater London. Our recent projects include multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb and Gears of War 4.
We're currently expanding for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented superstars to help build them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running. Come join us!
As a game economy & monetization designer, your responsibility is to design, balance, monitor and fine-tune the game economy and monetization systems to reach high standards in player retention & monetization objectives.
In collaboration with Design, Marketing & Analytics you will be identifying and developing purchase drivers in the game economy; providing constant data-driven recommendation on design, tuning and pricing to improve conversion, retention and monetization indicators.
Responsibilities at a Glance
- Design, build and maintain monetization designs (in-game) as well as strategies
- QA and validate data of analysis products and data pipelines
- Assist the game team in optimizing sales strategy, content design and game operations
- Work collaboratively with Design Lead, Designers, Producers/Project Managers, and cross-functional teams to facilitate well planned and executed features
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in Game Design involving Monetization
- A minimum of 1 shipped "Freemium" title
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel
- Passion for games on all existing formats: board games, card games, sports, paper RPGs, gambling, all genres of videogames with special focus on MMOs and competitive games
- Up-to-date knowledge of the F2P market, both AAA PC/Consoles as well as smartphones
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Understanding of databases and preferably SQL
- In-depth knowledge of Tableau and/or DeltaDNA
- Have MMO experience with games based on a virtual-goods business model
- Familiarity with the Steam platform (publishing) a plus
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will cover you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Referral fee
Find out more on our Perks & Benefits page.
Splash Damage offers a fun, friendly and relaxed working environment. Everyone here shares a passion for video games and that shows in daily office life. We also regularly get together for social events like pub quizzes, cinema nights, football, and company parties.
Find out more on our Culture page.