Full time / Experienced / Malta
Who are we looking for
Casumo is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe with a modern organizational structure. We are currently ramping up our PPC efforts to advance our exceptional growth. We are looking to hire a PPC Analyst who will contribute to our continuous success and be part of a record breaking performance marketing team. We are foreseeing exponential growth in our paid search activities in the next 2 years where we will enter more licensed markets with competitive budgets.
As a PPC Analyst, you will work in our friendly and talented Performance Marketing team together with developers, marketing analysts, designers and performance marketers that together have the end-to-end responsibility to imagine it, build it, tweak it, ship it and report it.
In this role, you will predominantly work on analysis, testing, reporting and setting up Google scripts for automation purposes. You will also work in other parts of PPC management such as campaign setup, keyword research, bid management, text ad creation so and so forth. You should be able to work with your own steam and have a passion for numbers.
We believe you are:
- A person who has at least 2 years of PPC management experience in Google Adwords or Bing Ads in either agency or client side
- Experienced in Google Adwords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- A data person that is highly numerate, analytical and refers to power pivots as a piece of cake.
- Capable of working with Adwords scripts and a firm believer of data driven automation practices.
- Able to draw reports and insights from web & customer analytics tools and search engine advertising platforms.
- Attentive to detail and will not hesitate to aim for perfection by going the extra mile.
- Hungry for success and dedicated wholeheartedly to the PPC field.
- An excellent communicator in spoken and written English.
- A fantastic team player who is open to ideas, suggestions, objections without putting your ego on the line.
- Able to multi task in a fast paced company and industry under pressure.
- Excited by the daily challenges in a target driven team and make sure to stick to the daily/weekly/monthly KPI targets without deviating.
As a PPC Analyst at Casumo you will:
- Perform granular performance analysis of keywords, ads, demographics, time of day, devices and other segments to determine trends and find actionable insights.
- Create dashboards using Excel and BI tool to draw KPI conclusions regularly and present it with the team.
- Take ownership of ad tests and vigorously run the ad testing cycle with the whole team.
- Stay on top of automated or manual bidding strategies by executing, monitoring and reporting.
- Monitor multivariate experiments and publish the results with the whole team and agree on the next steps.
- Identify and deploy Google scripts by working with internal and outsourced resources.
- Hands on with the PPC landing page tests, take ownership of the analysis part and communicate the results to the wider marketing team.
- Creating new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts.
- Handle keyword research, group and match type optimization.
- Identify and troubleshoot account problems as they arise.
- Take part in the creation and presentation of monthly and quarterly tactical and half yearly strategic plans.
- Setup tracking in Adwords and other search engines via tag management platforms including but not limited to GTM.
- Handle regular calls with Google and other stakeholders, managing our partnerships flawlessly while forming out new ones.