CLOUD SERVICES & IDENTITY ADMIN
Information Technology | Montréal, Québec, Canada
The purpose of this role is to assist the effort to reduce Shadow I.T. services by helping the organization to discover, audit and migrate cloud services to sanctioned platforms integrated into a centralised identity provider.
- Assist Identity Supervisor to discover and audit usage of cloud services.
- Where possible integrate services to use a centralized identity provider or shared access management platform with multi-factor authentication where deemed necessary.
- Work with local Service Desk teams to manage the user experience to migrate to a sanctioned platform.
- Maintain details in Service Catalogue of appropriate sanctioned services.
- Monitor and manage licensing for external authentication solutions to reclaim dormant or unused accounts.
- Support other IT teams in their efforts to audit and tighten client access permissions.
Head of IT Operations and Junior Security Analyst & Identity Supervisor
Experience & Qualifications:
- Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Exceptional customer facing skills to help educate users in best practices around Cloud Services and Identity, to reduce resistance to change;
- Attention to details, superb organizational skills, ability to prioritize and follow-up/follow-through;
- Has worked for a multi-national company and experience working with different business units located in various parts of the globe;
- Demonstrated willingness to take initiative and be accountable for your decisions;
- An understanding of authentication technologies such as SAML, LDAP, RADIUS and TACACS+ as well as multi-factor authentication solutions;
- Primarily Windows client but also Mac-OS experience;
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technical procecudes;
- SharePoint and Office suite applications for tracking and reporting to managers.
- Exposure to claims-based authentication / authorization technologies : ADFS or SAML based IdP such as Okta, OneLogin or Azure AD Premium
- Clear understanding of enterprise directories / LDAP and certificates / PKI and directory synchronisation such as Azure AD Connect (or previous DirSync or similar technologies)