QA TEST COORDINATOR
Quality Assurance | Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Manage the bug database to ensure compliance with departmental standards;
- Assist QA Lead in creation and maintenance of project test plans and documentation for assigned products
- Reporting regular progress and statistics for allocated platform(s) to QA Leads, development, production and management groups as needed
- Responsible for the code security of title or format assigned;
- Ensure QA coverage on your assigned platform is executed according to departmental and 1st party standards;
- Mentoring testers
- Allocating, tracking and following up on daily tasks with QA Testers.
Experience & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- College Degree an asset
- Experience in a QA environment with knowledge of QA practices and procedures
- Knowledge of JIRA or equivalent defect tracking database
- Knowledge of test case management tools and methodologies such as TestRail, Helix, Zephyr, DevTest, etc.
- Bilingual ; French and English
- Ability to work according to given test plans and timelines
- Ability to follow technical instructions
- Ability to work in a methodical and logical manner
- Working knowledge of at least one major standards format
- Working knowledge of hardware platform limitations
- Knowledge of PC hardware an asset
- Experience in leading a small team, preferably a software QA team
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Capable of working as part of, and directing focus of, a team as needed
- Clear communication skills
- Flexibility to do overtime if necessary
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism
- Ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
Motivations & Interests:
- Passion and ambition for video games are essential!
- Strong curiosity and innate need to understand how things work.
- Professional growth