Video Production Manager
More information about this job
Jagex Games Studio are looking for a Video Production Manager to report into the Head of Creative Services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all video content across the entire product portfolio, from planning the video team’s day to day schedule, to overseeing the entire production process from concept to release as well as developing your team’s skillsets. The role will require the ability to split your time efficiently between being a producer and editor.
As someone who is passionate about making videos, the ideal candidate will have a critical eye for editing and will be able to demonstrate an exceptional portfolio of work on application.
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, options for a sponsored gym membership, private health care, flexible working, cycle repair, free parking and fresh fruit delivered to your team every day.
We also have a full bean style coffee machine that provides hot drinks available throughout the day. Expect to be invited to team events once a quarter as well as company-wide parties to celebrate our successes.
The successful applicants will be able to enjoy our newly refurbished office which includes contemporary break out areas, gaming zones, high tech meeting rooms, a huge Atrium with tiered seating and our very own private bar!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be the main point of contact for all video team work with internal and external agencies.
• Lead a talented team through all aspects of video initiatives.
• Create, maintain and implement overall video schedule.
• Producing a variety of high quality video content – from gameplay trailers to behind the scenes.
• Working from brief to final production, working with various teams.
• Storyboarding, concepting and advise on a scripts content.
• Constantly review and improve teams output.
• Provide additional cover for filming, editing and occasionally motion graphics.
• Working knowledge of Adobe products including Premier Pro, After Effects & Photoshop.
• Strong organizational, planning and project management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills.
• A passion for all things video related.
• Great ability to work within a team and collaborate with various other skillsets.
• Good initiative to work independently.
• Experience working with external agencies.
• A passion for gaming.
• To behave at all times in a professional manner, maintaining a positive and conscientious work ethic whilst also demonstrating initiative and determination to get the job done.
• To work effectively with colleagues both within the immediate team and across the company whenever necessary.
• To demonstrate a willingness to adapt to the evolving environment of the company, teams and work requirements.
• Drive to learn, grown and improve their current skill set and that of the function. Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies