Senior Game Engineer (Networking)
Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark · Backend Engineering
We're SYBO, makers of the most downloaded mobile game in the world, Subway Surfers, with over 1.6 billion installs.
We're looking for a highly skilled Senior Game Engineer with networking experience to join one of our new, exciting game projects that we're spinning up!
As a Senior Game Engineer at SYBO, you’ll be working on a world-class networked game experience for our upcoming mobile multiplayer title, using established third-party game server libraries, alongside a bunch of passionate and talented individuals.
You must have a strong track record of successful multiplayer projects and general mobile games development, with a demonstrable knowledge of scalable game server architecture and the concepts associated with it. Good interpersonal skills and communication are essential. We would also like you to be highly self-motivated and passionate!
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years experience shipping titles on mobile platforms
- Proven experience in game networking, with at least 1 successful multiplayer title
- Experience with highly scalable server architecture design
- Intermediate to advanced Unity 3D experience
- Strong knowledge of OOP languages, primarily C#
- Familiarity with widely-used design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Demonstrable 3D Gameplay programming knowledge, including vector mathematics
- Passionate team player, that can communicate well with the rest of the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area