Find the job that’s the right fit – and have fun with Keen Software House!
Do you like challenges and a cool work environment?
Keen Software house is the perfect place for you!!!
Keen Software House is an independent international game development studio based in Prague, Czech Republic. We are always looking for new colleagues who seek technical and artistic excellence and who are not afraid to push the boundaries. You could be developing our in-house game engine VRAGE 2.0, games such as Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers, or new, unannounced projects.
- Developing Space Engineers, Medieval Engineers and/or VRAGE
- Implementing new game features or optimization, rendering techniques, physics simulations, etc.
- Skilled and experienced programmer (+5 years)
- Experience developing for Windows or Linux
- Knowledge of C# is a must ( C++ is an advantage)
- Game development experience (hobby or professional)
- Communicative English
- Responsible, well organized personality with good time management
- Friendly, curious, creative
Considered a plus (NOT REQUIRED):
- Experience in designing and maintaining desktop applications
- Experience with back-end development / front-end development
- Experience with DirectX or OpenGL
- Experience with design patterns, unit testing, UI design
- Experience with graphics programming, game networking architectures, low level optimization, etc. A
- Advanced math and physics knowledge (Not required for SW engineers)
- Interest in science and space research
- Avid gamer
- International team, friendly environment, no corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games – Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers
- Incentive system benefits - bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague nearby city center
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Possible start: Immediately or upon discussion
If you like challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility and want to work in a friendly environment with colleagues who inspire you, please apply.
Are you interested in our offer? Please send your resume in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected candidates will receive a testing task and will be invited for a Skype or a personal interview.