Our client harnesses the power of play to engage, educate and inspire mobile audiences around the world. They produce games and gamifcation apps for some of the world's best known brands, including the BBC and NaturalMotion.
Due to their continued growth, they're looking to add a game designer to their close-knit team. You'll work within a multi-disciplinary team as you drive and follow a multitude of high profile projects for leading brands from concept to completion.
- Two years professional game development experience, working as part of a team with a proven track record in designing free-to-play mobile games
- Able to support the product vision through the design of large-scale game systems that maximise engagement, revenue, and retention
- Experience with designing easily understandable, yet deep game systems
- Experience in balancing game content from at least one shipped / in-market social / casual / freemium game, ideally on mobile
- Strong knowledge of level progression, game balancing and pacing
Icing on the cake:
- Experience in bringing games all the way from concept development to success
Interested? Contact Simon Hope for more information at Simon@aswift.com or +44 1709 834777