EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER
The successful candidate will be responsible for building, deploying and reporting compelling marketing and communication emails for broadcast across multiple channels.
Managing the execution and delivery of emailing campaigns, including data selections, tracking and reporting.
The candidate will work with the Creative Services team to design visually appealing email, and work within the Communications Team to develop content plans and schedules that deliver relevant content through email marketing.
- Strategy and delivery of the Electronic Customer Relationship Management (eCRM) communications to retain customer across all stages of the lifecycle including new channels
- Design and build visually and technically compelling marketing emails for broadcast across multiple channels in multiple languages.
- Writing and proof reading all marketing copy for email communication
- Manage the execution and delivery of email campaigns, including data selections, tracking and reporting.
- Manage multiple email campaigns whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Supporting Community and Sales team on delivery of content (email).
- Identifying audiences and executing email campaigns (focused on sales and engagement) designed to encourage specific outcomes.
- Monitoring the performance of email A/B tests
- Managing link and advising on landing pages
- Support the wider Communications Team as required
- Experience working with an email service provider, experience using Dotmailer is preferable.
- Experience with email campaigns in multiple languages. (preferable but not essential)
- Working knowledge of HTML and Photoshop
- Understand email marketing best practices and apply this knowledge to maximise each email campaign potential.
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics
- Excellent communicator
- Data List Management – (exporting, segmenting, importing and unsubscribing)
- CRM techniques including segmentation, customer retention, acquisition and engagement.
- Campaign KPI measurement and reporting
- Strong organisational and analytical skills and a very good eye for detail.
- A good understanding of how other digital channels integrate with email marketing.
- A forward thinking ideas person who can come up with new ways to improve the email strategy and keep up with the ever changing digital industry.
- Ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office