Games Programmer C++/ C# - Production Team
- Bucharest, Romania
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
Games programmers are involved in prototyping and implementing videogames/applications for various mobile and/or gaming devices (iOS, Android, Windows, etc), developing gameplay systems, tools for videogames creation and participating in the creation process along with the game design and art teams.
- Program the game according to the game design document and the programming rules already in place;
- Integrate all elements of the product, including engine, user interface, graphics/animations and sound (if applicable);
- Work with the team to improve the production process and help in establishing best-practices;
- Document the code and design and share with the team.
- Excellent skills in C++ and/or C# with at least three years of experience in C++/C# programming;
- Very good knowledge of at least one current game engine/ecosystem (Unity or UE4 preferred)
- Previous experience in video game programming or other 3D applications (homemade applications accepted);
- Creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize unfamiliar concepts;
- Good knowledge in 3D mathematics (Linear algebra, arrays, vectors);
- Knowledge of current graphic libraries (OpenGLES 3.x, Metal, Vulkan) is a plus;
- Knowledge of the major 3D modeling and animation software is a plus;
- Motivated, hard-working, thorough and able to work on a team.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard