Austin , TX, USA
You are the subject matter expert and technical lead for Salesforce development, customizations, APIs and integrations. You focus on driving efficiency by making improvements to existing solutions through research, design and implement new functionality. You stay abreast any technical developments in the broader industry and are always willing to share your thoughts on how those can be applied at SFDC.
Sound like a match? Kabam Austin is looking for Salesforce Developer to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel: Contest of Championsand our recently released Transformers: Forged to Fight.
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Researching, designing and implementing improvements and customizations to our Salesforce solution using Visualforce, Apex, Lightning components and configuration.
- Leading and implementing development work on our Salesforce sites, communities and console
- Performing unit testing and defect fixes
- Working with our Central Technology team to maintain existing and assist with the creation of new integrations between Salesforce and our products
- Maintaining ongoing knowledge of Salesforce releases, updates and partner apps, recommending new solutions as appropriate
- Liaising with internal clients and users to understand their business needs and develop solutions
- Providing detailed best practices and maintaining documentation
- Assisting with Configuration and administration as required
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in.
Your background includes:
- Strong understanding of Salesforce declarative programming and administration plus familiarity with Service Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field along with one or more Salesforce certifications
- Proven track record of managing project with technology roadmap, and capable of juggling multiple projects involving various end users, meet deadlines and proactively communicate status updates
- Excellent problem solving capabilities plus a strong ability to interpret business requirements
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Highly accurate with meticulous attention to details
To top this up even more, you may bring in:
- Hands on experience with lightning Components and Salesforce.com integration experience
As part of our Player Retention team, you will contribute to our mission of providing best in class, drop dead simple support to our players. While your best work may happen when you are laser focused by yourself, you also collaborate well with others to achieve a greater goal.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us. Together, we can create some of the best games ever made.