Mobile Free To Play Location based game with in-app purchases
Contract role for 12months renewable
Australian/NZ citizens/residents or work visa holders only ( NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE)
Game has been in development for 3 years & due for launch end of 2017
Python Guru - Game Development Distributed Systems Role
This studio has been working on a massive mobile title for the past three years and now are looking for a skilled Python developer with experience in a range of other technologies to join their team. You will be working with other experienced developers on their Google App Engine backend creating APIs and doing all kinds of awesome stuff to make the game a reality.
Initially they are looking for a 12 month contract with an option to extend. You will be expected to learn quickly on the job, be prepared to use new systems, and be a real team player in their startup style environment.
• Strong experience with Python 2.7
• Experience with C# or Java
• Some experience with networking, or http communication in python
• Experience working in a version controlled environment (git)
• Experience with Google App Engine
• Experience with NDB or another no-sql database
• Experience working with distributed systems
• Experience with Unity
• Love all things games
• Experience with JIRA
- 12 month contract with look to extend
- Pay based on experience
- Work on a "world first" game
- Opportunities to grow the team and work on subsequent titles
For more information on the studio & game, please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 (0)427 690 971