Would you like to work in the fast-paced gaming industry and help take Paradox Interactive’s customer programs to the next level? Apply today to get the opportunity to work with marketing initiatives on exciting brands such as Cities: Skylines, Europa Universalis and Stellaris!
As Marketing Automation Specialist you will be part of a cross-functional team and not only support a key strategic focus of the marketing team, but also bring enthusiasm and new ideas to help grow the business and retain and engage our players throughout the customer lifecycle.
This is a new role and an unique opportunity to be part of the implementation, development and ongoing optimization of our new marketing automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud). Key responsibilities include end-to-end management of marketing automation platform which involves building, configuring, testing and following up on marketing programs. We believe you have a technical background with an interest and experience in data driven marketing, and thus is equally comfortable discussing customer data management with our DevOps team as with setting tactics for our digital marketing initiatives.
- Build and configure customer communication programs in our marketing automation platform, ensuring that segmentations, trigger data, content and reporting are set up correctly. Continuously test, optimize and improve triggered programs and campaigns
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM and lead management processes across those systems)
- Act as superuser of marketing automation platform and educate other team members in the tool
- Manage and develop marketing systems sufficiently together with our DevOps department to ensure high quality data management and successful campaigns
- Develop and document functional requirements of marketing programs and operational workflows
- 2+ years experience working in a relevant field (marketing automation, ecommerce, digital analytics, business intelligence)
- Experience working with one of the major enterprise marketing automation platforms is a must (Adobe Campaign, Salesforce ExactTarget, Oracle Responsys, IBM Unica)
- Knowledge of SQL, table normalization and basic scripting is a requirement; the role will include maintenance of the marketing automation segmentation engine, meaning that a firm grasp of how data interrelate is necessary
- Knowledge of HTML and web design is seen as an advantage, preferably in combination with email marketing
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Experience from CRM, user lifecycle and/or ecommerce will be considered an advantage, as will experience from digital analytics
On a personal level the right candidate will be a creative problem solver who is passionate about testing, optimizing and inventing new ways to improve the customer experience. The successful candidate will also have an ability to frame analytical problems, pull data, and extract insights that lead to tangible results.
Scope: Full time and permanent
Reports to: Digital Commerce Manager
Location: This position is based in Stockholm
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a more even gender distribution we highly encourage women to apply to this role.