Are you ready to take on a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a new team who will bring the successful brands from Paradox to mobile? The successfull candidate will be a key driver to this challenge of creating core/hardcore games for mobile.
As the Mobile Product Manager you are responsible for one or several products (not a brand) with the primary expectation of reaching the KPI's of each product. You are expected to be the visionary driver of the each product, set clear pillars and direction for the whole organization understand and agree on.
- Be owner of the product business targets and quality goals, including prioitize high-level task to achieve set KPI targets for each product
- Take responsiblity and driver for all launch activities including playtest/SL/HL (markets, target audiences, quality deliverables and similar) together with necassary disciplines within and outside of the company
- Make use of existing metrics, reports, customer insights and similar as strong input for decision making
- Make use of the existing processes and establishes departments to your benefit to achieve product KPI/quality targets
- Plan, manage and communicate product strategy and P&L for each product
- Ship excellent quality games based on company and product pillars towards our loyal audience of fans!
- Be a role model for the mobile division, a coach for involved teams and spokesperson of the product(s)
- 5 + years of experience as a Producer, Product Manager or within Business Development, ideally within games
- Shipped two or more major games or larger software projects
- Strong business acumen with a trackrecord of KPI driven decision making
- Experience in Mobile and F2P will be considered a big plus
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
On a personal level we believe that you have great organisational and management skills. You can deal with and keep track of multiple stakeholders with different backgrounds and different levels of seniority. You are a good leader, self starter and a get-shit-done type of person. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are driven by building things from the ground up. Finally, you can think long term and see the bigger picture.
Scope: Full-time and permanent
Reports To: SVP Mobile
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a more even gender distribution we highly encourage women to apply to this role.