Would you like to lead a team of cross-functional marketing experts that develop innovative sales and marketing campaigns? Apply today to get the opportunity to work with marketing initiatives on exciting brands such as Cities: Skylines, Stellaris and other not yet revealed projects!
As a Product Marketing Manager you are responsible for the marketing and sales of assigned brands, leading the work for and coordinating a team of marketing specialists enabling them to perform outstanding marketing campaigns. You are also part of a product team lead by a Product Manager providing a marketing perspective and coordinating marketing plans with development plans. Main responsibility is to lead the work for and coordinate marketing functions to ensure successful implementation, evaluation and reporting on results maximizing revenue and player activity.
- Ensure fulfilment of integrated marketing campaigns by coordinating marketing functions within limits of project including customer acquisition and retention, content marketing, PR, distribution channel management, community management and analytics.
- Champion the product across the marketing teams and keep the team motivated in their work for assigned brands.
- Managing expectations, priorities and ways of working in the marketing team and synchronize with product teams.
- Owner of the marketing overview, marketing plan, marketing budget, marketing reporting docs for assigned brands.
- Forecast and follow up on results and report back to Product Manager and CMO.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience having coordinated resources and delivered B2C products to market.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
- Experience with project management, preferably using agile methods.
- Strong business perspective with an understanding of how marketing should be optimized to contribute to revenue goals.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Preferably experience from the gaming industry or a strong interest in games.
On a personal level you have a strong sense of coordination, thriving in a situation where you have a lot on your plate. You have great communication skills and prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team organization. You find motivation in making your team members better by providing the support they need. This role requires you to constantly work across functions and departments to succeed under constantly changing circumstances. You have the ability to think big but at the same time you have a roll up the sleeves mentality being ready to dig in the mud whenever deemed necessary.
Scope: Full time and permanent
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: This position is based in Stockholm
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a more even gender distribution we highly encourage women to apply to this role.