Sr. Concept Artist
Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Art | Location: Hunt Valley , MD, US
ZeniMax Online Studios is seeking a senior level concept artist that has published production experience with creating a diverse visual range of characters, environments, architecture, props and related game assets. A solid grasp of form, structure, color, and light for 2D art assets is essential.
- Create the look of new assets by working closely with the Art Director to establish a consistent visual direction for armors, weapons, monsters, environments/landscapes, architecture, props, storyboards, marketing art, etc.
- Create inspiring and highly detailed, realistic production friendly concept art that stays on style with the aesthetics already established in our game.
- Produce work with minimal supervision, in an efficient and timely manner, to maintain production schedules
- Work closely with colleagues to foster a highly communicative, coordinated team effort
- Ensure quality of related assets by maintaining responsibility over your work throughout the project's development
- Excellent traditional artistic skills with a strong grasp of composition, anatomy, color theory, perspective, lighting, environment, architectural, creature/character, costume and graphic design
- Proficiency in life drawing (drawing from life and reference) as well as a strong imagination and a willingness to push the envelope, to innovate within the parameters of the game's world
- Strong communication, excellent visual storytelling and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills-able to interact with team members of different disciplines
- Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player
How to Apply