Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Programming | Location: Hunt Valley , MD, US
As a Mobile Engineer, you will help create and program cross-platform (Android/iOS) mobile games for ZOS. This role is will work on all client architecture, execution, and tools needed to deliver new gaming features for mobile applications. You will work with the tools team, prototyping team, and core framework team to help improve the products content pipeline and game code. You will have a critical eye for efficiency and improvements across our application technology and process: workflow, code quality, stability, and performance.
- Lead the mobile engineering under the guidance of the Technical Director and Sr. Product Owner, Mobile.
- Propose, architect, and deliver features with a team of cross-platform engineers.
- Contribute features and functionality to the core framework, tools, and product.
- Minimum of 3 years developing mobile games.
- At least 2 projects from concept to post-launch support
- Strong C#, C++, Java, or Objective-C development experience.
- Experience with technical issues related to multiplayer player synchronization, intermittent connectivity, dead reckoning, etc.
- Experience developing Android and/or iOS specific development tools, IDEs, profilers, etc.
- Experience with cross-platform development environments with shared codebases.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skill.
- Understanding of mobile economies, Free to Play mechanics and design concepts.
- Experience with Perforce/Git, Visual Studio
How to Apply