Analytics & Operations Manager/Director
Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Administration | Location: Hunt Valley , MD, US
Analytics and Operations Manager/Director
We are looking for a candidate to build and lead the business analytics team at ZeniMax Online Studios. This individual will be based in our Hunt Valley, MD studio and will work across all aspects of the business, interfacing with business operations, development, game operations, finance and publishing. This is a leadership role on the team with responsibility for building our ability to access business and game data, draw insights from that data and use this to drive improvements to the game and business.
- Create a strategy and vision for the analytics team at ZOS working across all disciplines essential for the studios success.
- Build and lead a team able to analyse both business and game data and bring forward recommendations on how to improve both the Elder Scrolls Online experience for our customers and the business operations at ZOS.
- Collaborate across development, operations and publishing to drive through data informed recommendations on how to improve the game and business performance.
- Responsible for developing, evolving and managing forecast models for both game and business working across all groups.
- Collaborate with the ZMI corporate business intelligence group to leverage their shared service and evolve it to meet the needs of ZOS.
- Manage the ongoing development and presentation of key reporting needs for ZOS, both internally and to the publisher and corporate functions.
- Ensure that from beginning to end of the data lifecycle, all involved parties are aware of the need to produce quality data to enable complex questions to be investigated and answered.
- Work with other studios and teams to share best practice and lessons learned
- 10+ years of relevant analytical experience, preferably in games as a service or other online business.
- Experience working across teams and geographies in a collaborative environment.
- Experience leading and managing a team.
- Experience in forming hypotheses from detailed data analysis and deriving ways to test and implement them.
- Experience using standard analytical tool sets and good working knowledge of data visualization packages.
- Ability to present complex analysis to a wide range of audiences and make clear recommendations based on facts or clearly stated assumptions.
- Must be a team player with a proven track record of collaboration across multiple teams, stakeholders and geographies.
Must show a passion for games as a service and gaming in general
How to Apply