Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Marketing & Public Relations | Location: Rockville , MD, US
Seeking experienced professional to direct global research initiatives covering both game development and marketing. Candidate should have extensive experience planning, implementing, and analyzing consumer surveys, coordinating multiple initiatives, and working with third-party agencies.
- Establish best practices for research planning, implementation and analysis.
- Provide an overall strategic plan for research related to game development and marketing campaigns
- Work with internal development, sales, and marketing teams to identify important issues and testing needs
- Coordinate with both internal teams and external agencies to plan and execute consumer surveys including interviews, questionnaires, test labs, and focus groups.
- Provide analysis and recommendations based survey data and results
- 7+ years of experience in consumer research
- Proven track record of planning and executing effective research programs
- Ability to work independently and with a variety of internal and external teams on a global basis
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience, Masters preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
How to Apply