Director of Paid Media/Advertising
Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Marketing & Public Relations | Location: Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Softworks is seeking an experienced professional to oversee global paid media campaigns across a variety of AAA games, including online, free-to-play, and boxed/digital products. Candidate should be familiar with contract negotiations, budget management, and managing multi-million dollar advertising campaigns across search and social, TV, online and OOH.
- Leverage proprietary and 3rd party data and tools for campaign strategy and planning.
- Work with brand teams to set and implement campaign goals and objectives
- Manage media agencies in developing and refining plans to meet performance targets
- Monitoring and analytics for all paid media spends across agencies and territories.
- Direct responsibility for driving traffic, conversion and ROI for all digital acquisition channels, including paid search, organic & local search/SEO, affiliate, display advertising
- Constantly seek optimization and growth through performance analysis, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative partnership, landing page optimization and more.
- Serve as internal resource for teams in identifying marketing trends, new technologies, and evolving best practices
- 7+ years of experience in media buying/advertising position
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience, Masters preferred
- Expertise in SEM/SEO, CPI/CPA, and paid social media strategies
- Proven track record of planning and executing successful campaigns
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
How to Apply