Division: ZeniMax Media | Department: Business Systems | Location: Rockville , MD, US
Global video game publisher/developer headquartered in Rockville, MD, seeks a Producer to join the Enterprise Business Intelligence team. This position works with the Enterprise BI developer and engineering staff to project manage the development of BI reporting and data engineering solutions that support the game studios and business functions of ZeniMax. The Producer will lead the development SCRUM stand ups, work closely with developers to define project scope, set levels of effort, and actively monitor and report on Sprint progress. The Producer will create and deliver status reports, relay project delivery risks, communicate prioritization issues, and communicate with stakeholders about timelines and project progress. Producer regularly reports project status to external key stakeholders to ensure teams are properly informed about project progress. The Producer works with the leadership team to develop and enact risk mitigation strategies.
The incumbent will have at least 5 years of experience partnering with both technical and business teams running product delivery and project management functions, leveraging Agile development methods. The incumbent needs to have a demonstrated track record of accomplishment in the field of project management leveraging Agile / SCRUM methods. In particular, the candidate needs to have specific past experience successfully delivering full lifecycle application development solutions; starting from project initiation through product delivery.
- Develops Sprint plan by working with stakeholders, developers, and management
- Leads daily SCRUM standups
- Manages the product schedule, milestones, and overall product delivery plan
- Provide risk assessments for project activities and develops proposed solutions
- Drive all phases of product development to ensure the timely delivery of a quality products within budget
- Present milestones to other key stakeholders in the organization
- Leads activity backlog grooming
- Provides post sprint reviews
- Process Improvement - regularly assess current business practices and make recommendations to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Writes status reports
- Work with developers to create schedule, milestones, and overall plans
- Track developer's progress and address any deficiencies as needed.
- Regularly maintain and update sprint plan
- Process Improvement - regularly assess current business practices and make recommendations to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in Agile / SCRUM development methodologies
- Demonstrable success managing project activities for an organization larger than 10 people that is located in multiple geographic locations
- Proven ability to meet goals and objectives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities between projects.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects under deadlines and budgets.
- Good judgment skills and ability to assess quality and accuracy of projects and project timetables.
- Able to conduct requirements gathering and define business needs
- A personal interest in video gaming is a plus
How to Apply