Location: Dundee, United Kingdom
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Mid Level
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Scotland, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 60 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice and received a BAFTA nomination. Most recently the studio won the 2016 TIGA Outstanding Growth Award.
With a passionate focus on making world class games, our team of 200 talented and dynamic Outplayers have developed several critically acclaimed original games which include, Castle Creeps, Alien Creeps TD, Mystery Match, Crafty Candy and Bubble Genius as well as Angry Birds POP! in partnership with Rovio. With an exciting pipeline of future games and continued growth on existing games, Outplay offers fantastic opportunities in a great working environment to continue your career development.
As part of our continued product growth we are hiring for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our Art team
Working alongside our Marketing department the role will focus on concepting and designing advertisements and promotional materials for our products and brand in a variety of forms.
The role will also entail designing app store graphics and icons as well as marketing materials and presentations.
We are particularly interested in applications from Graphic Designers with experience at a digital marketing creative agency or within a top brand marketing team.
- Proven experience in generating impactful ideas for ads and related campaign materials
- An eye for visual impacts and able to translate requirements quickly into ground breaking ideas and eye-catching designs
- Strong creative thinker with a keen eye for detail
- Skilled in Illustrator, Photoshop (Adobe Creative Suite) and with the ability to create hand drawn rough sketches
- It’s essential that you demonstrate a proven background in a similar role and have a clear passion for design.
- Adobe After effects ( or similar video editing package), Autodesk Maya/3ds max would be a bonus